This post is sponsored in part by Bravazzi. All opinions are my own.
- Converse Chuck Taylor in Gold Need a fun sneaker for summer? These are perfect! I snagged them during the OUTRAGEOUS Nasty Gal sale for 75% off, and I have worn them non-stop since. The versatility of the gold sneaker pairs well everything from yoga pants to summer dresses!
- Thrive Market Obsessed with Costco like me? Thrive Marker is basically the online, organic version of Costco. Through direct buying, Thrive Market is able to offer customers lower prices than traditional retailers, like Whole Foods. There is an annual membership fee for the organic food retailer, but most make that fee back in the first two orders. (I did!) For every paid membership, a free membership is given to a low-income family. Some of my favorites items are the Thrive Market Almond Butter, Great Lakes Collagen, and Gaia Golden Milk. This is also a great option if you don’t live near a health food store.
- Up & Vanished Up & Vanished is a must listen if you love true crime podcasts, like Serial. Give it a couple of episodes to get hooked, but you will be binge listening in no time! If you were left unfulfilled with Season 1 of Serial, you will not be disappointed. I won’t give any spoilers, but there have been multiple arrests during the course of the podcast.
- Aztec Indian Healing Clay I had read about this “magical” healing bentonite clay in a couple of beauty articles, but I was reluctant to succumb to the mystical powers of the most reviewed beauty product on Amazon. From Khloe Kardashian to Mindy Kaling to reddit users, everyone is singing its praises. With the price tag of $11 for 1 lb., I had to try it out. There’s a laundry list of touted benefits including eliminating toxins, treating acne, and stimulating blood circulating. Though only using it once a week, as recommended, I see an improvement in my skin. (FYI: It can be very drying so apply moisturizer after use.)
- Bravazzi Since completing Whole 30 in August I have eaten 80% gluten free, which means I’ve had to cut back on my beloved brewskis. With pool and lake season upon us, I craved the convenience of a beer without the added crap! Bravazzi swooped in to save the day! These all natural hard Italian sodas are light and fruity, perfect for summer! My personal favorite flavor is Limonata! Bravazzi is brewed in Memphis and currently available in liquor stores locally in Nashville and Louisville.
What were you loving in April? Leave me a comment below.