We are creeping up on swimsuit season….*GASP* If you’re like me and the thought of putting on a bikini hasn’t crossed your mind in six months, you were in utter shock to find out that Victoria’s Secret no longer carries swimwear. Vicky’s has been my go-to for TEN years to find affordable, cute, and stylish swimwear. What do I do now? Yes, Target has a great selection of affordable swimwear, but I don’t want to show up at the pool this summer wearing the same bathing suit as 10 other girls. I discussed this dilemma briefly on Instagram stories and found out some of you are having the same problem as me. Where can I find affordable swimwear? Have no fear! I’ve spent hours doing some virtual window shopping to bring you nine cute, trendy, and wallet-friendly swimsuit options.
1. Topshop Pamela One Piece ($38) I’m totally digging all of the stylish and sassy one pieces available! This color is fun and bright for summer and could easily double as a body suit.
2. ASOS Frill Neoprene Bikini Top ($38) and Bottom ($31) This suit is the cutest ever, especially if you are a bride! I know some brides reading this that need to snatch this up immediately! For the rest of us, it’s also available in black and “fuller bust“.
3. Billabong At Sea One-Piece ($90) This is another perfect suit for a beach bachelorette party!
4. MINKPINK Enchanted Forest Ruffle Bikini Top ($49) and Bottom ($39) I love the colors and print on this suit! It also has fuller coverage bottoms which are pretty hard to find (cheeky bottoms also available here).
5. ASOS Fuller Bust Tie Print Bikini Top ($31) and Bottom ($25) For all you ladies in the place blessed with style, grace, and a fuller bust, I know you will greatly miss Victoria’s Secret bra sizing on bikini tops. ASOS has some great options for “fuller bust” ranging from DD-G.
6. Billabong Hippie Hooray Crochet One-Piece ($80) Told you I was really loving the one-pieces!
7. Peek & Beau High Neck Ruffle & Lace-Up One-Piece ($59) I loooove this suit! It’s so cute and feminine but also a tad sexy!
What are you favorite places to find affordable swimwear? Leave me a comment below!