Unfortunately, I can’t buy EVERYTHING at Goodwill. Below are my favorites for October that weren’t bought at my local Goodwill!
- Urban Decay Revolution ‘High Gloss’ in Bittersweet. Do not be deterred by the purple color in the packaging because this color is nothing short of magical, especially for all the dark-haired ladies. I originally received a sample in my Birchbox and immediately bought the full size version. If you want to see this color in action, I am wearing it here.
- Kris Nations “XO” Stud Earrings. Maybe it’s my slight obsession with Beyoncé or guilty pleasure of binge-watching Gossip Girl, but I am loving these earrings!
- ClassPass. If you live in a city with ClassPass, do yourself a favor and sign up ASAP! It’s a monthly subscription that gives you access to a number of local gym classes. There is something for everyone from barre and yoga classes to cycle and boxing. It’s great if you love to switch up your exercise routine on a regular basis!
- Shu Uemura Texture Wave Dry Finishing Spray. This is the best thing to happen to my hair since YouTube tutorials. It gives my hair Dolly Parton body and volume (without out the extensions and Aqua Net). It’s Red Bull for your hair.
- Penny Talk by Essie. If copper and rose gold had a baby, it would be Penny Talk. It’s the perfect nail color when you want to go neutral but still sassy. I am wearing this color here.
Do you have any favorites that you are loving for October? Leave your recommendations in the comments below!