- Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling Mindy Kaling is HILARIOUS. Not hilarious in that oh that story is kinda funny, maybe funnier if I was there sort of way. Consistently. Hilarious. Her conversational tone is light, airy, and refreshing. I LOL a lot, but I rarely LMFAO. This book is LMFAO funny. There’s also an underlying message of self-acceptance in the critical, entertainment industry which is relatable to every female. It’s a perfect read for the holidays when you want to escape from your family for a few hours (I know you are reading this, Mom, and I would never do that.)
- Gentle Fawn Jogger Pants (Limited sizes in-stock. Similar here and here.) I LOVE these pants for the holiday season. They can transition from a holiday party on Saturday night, to Christmas shopping on Sunday, and then work on Monday. Versatility and comfort takes precedence during the holidays (and the elastic waistband doesn’t hurt either).
- Brow Envy Kit by Too Faced Ladies, ladies, ladies….I know some beauty regimens might fall by the side during the busy holidays, but your brows should NEVER be one of them. Brows are rarely given the love and attention that they deserve. This brow palette is fool-proof and comes with everything necessary for brow maintenance (even stencils). A couple of minutes with this palette = #browsonfleek.
- TOM’s Del Ray Sneakers (ON SALE!) I love these sneakers because they are cute, comfortable, and functional….perfect for running around during the holidays. I also love the camo version and these high-tops.
- Avene Soothing Moisture Mask I don’t know about y’all, but once the temperatures drop, my skin gets dryer than a rural town on a Sunday. This hypoallergenic mask is thicker than an everyday moisturizer but doesn’t leave an oil spot on my pillow (like coconut oil). I use this mask every other night (if not more) to keep my skin in check and nourished.
What are you loving this month? Leave me a comment below with your November favorites!