Ever since I cut my cable, I have been obsessed with listening to podcasts whether it’s while I’m cleaning, cooking, or doing my make up. I’ve feature a couple of my favorite podcasts on previous Non-Goodwill Gold posts, but I wanted to devote an entire post to my favorite podcasts. Much like my eclectic personal interests, my must-listen podcasts range from reality TV to political analysis. Here are a few of my current favorites.
- Bobbycast – If you’re a country music fan at all, you have to listen to the Bobbycast! Host of the popular syndicated morning show, Bobby Bones, interviews country artists, songwriters, and other heavy hitters in the music industry to give you an inside peek into the industry. I love hearing the stories behind some of my favorite country songs!
- Sworn – Sworn is a new podcast I just started listening to this week from the same producers as Up & Vanished. (Previously featured on my monthly favorites here.) This podcast, hosted by attorney Phillip Holloway, takes a deeper look at the legal aspects and untold stories of major cases. Even though I never had an interest in practicing criminal law, true crime documentaries/podcasts/etc. have always fascinated me. (Watch The Keepers on Netflix!)
- The Laptop Lifestyle – My friend and fellow girl boss extraordinaire hosts The Laptop Lifestyle, interviewing millennial entrepreneurs, bloggers, artists, adventure seekers, and those creatives that just don’t quit fit under a title. Her interviews are insightful and inspiring.
- Ear Hustle – I saw Ear Hustle featured on the Today Show last week and had to give it a listen. Even only a couple of episodes in, I’m hooked on the stories of inmates at the San Quentin State Prison. It’s real and raw.
- The Morning Breath – The Morning Breath is my guilty pleasure podcast. Bravo reality shows, Bachelor/Bachelorette drama, and the latest pop culture drama brought to you by one of my favorite social media stars, Girl With No Job. She and her sister chat about the latest pop culture gossip and always keep it 100!
Looking for new earbuds to listen to your favorite podcasts?! Check out these headphones by sudio which are my current favorite! For 15% off your order, use the code goldwilldigger!
Do you have any favorite podcasts? Leave your recommendations below!