- Lumee Case: I wouldn’t say I’m obsessed with the Kardashian/Jenners, but rather it’s more of a fascination. It’s the kind of fascination where you witness a bad car wreck but you can’t look away. I have envied their ability to take the perfect selfie until I got my hands on this bad boy. The LuMee case provides the perfect lighting for your Kim K worthy selfies. It’s also a great conversation piece when you whip it out in public and let the whole world know you travel with your own selfie lighting.
- Katy Perry x Covergirl in Kitty Purry: I’m Team Taylor all the way, but Katy Perry killed it in her collab with Covergirl. The Kitty Purry shade has a subtle, purple-pink hue appropriate for day or night. I also purchased the classic red shade, Crimson Cat, but haven’t had the opportunity to try it out. Buzzfeed claims it looks good on literally EVERYONE!
- Viceland: I’m a devout VICE viewer so when I scrolled through the guide one day and stumbled upon Viceland, *insert praise hands emoji*, I traded in Watch What Happens Live for Noisey. The stories, people, locations, and food give a glimpse into real lives, perfectly capturing the human condition.
- Cravings by Chrissy Teigen: If you don’t have a crush on Chrissy Teigen, I’m not sure we can ever be friends. Her cookbook combines her witty tweets and drool-worthy Instagram meals into one beautiful masterpiece. Even for those that would rather use their stove for shoe storage, there are recipes for you! Bravo, 40 Nugz, bravo!
- House of Harlow Earjackets: These earjackets came in my Rocksbox last month, and I instantly fell in looooove! (Featured in this post)I’m slightly regretting not keeping them, but now they’re on sale! You can try Rocksbox free for the first month with the promo code betsyappletonxoxo.
What are you loving this month? Leave your recommendations in the comments below!