- Rocksbox I’ve previously professed my love for subscription boxes in other Non-Goodwill Gold posts, but Rocksbox is my newest subscription addiction. It’s basically the Netflix for jewelry! For a monthly fee ($19), each subscriber receives 3 pieces of designer jewelry based on your style profile. Wear the pieces as many times as you would like! The items can be purchased (at a discount) or sent back for 3 new pieces. There is no limit on how often you can swap within a single month! If you want to try Rocksbox, use betsyappletonxoxo at checkout for one free month! (Full review coming soon!)
- NYX Liquid Suede in Soft Spoken I can’t get enough of the brown lip trend! The liquid suede cream lipstick from NYX is my new favorite because it’s highly pigmented and easy to apply. I love the look of a matte lip and have struggled to find a matte color that isn’t flakey or drying. Bonus points for only being $7!
- Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Palette Contrary to the endless hours I have spent watching beauty vloggers on YouTube and Keeping up with the Kardashians, I have yet to master the art of contour. Lucky for me, the Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Palette is basically contour for dummies. The heavily pigmented shades blend easily to find the perfect contour and highlight shade for your individual skin tone.
- LaCroix Over Boys Tee If you have a LaCroix problem, raise your hand. *raises hand* I stumbled across this Nashville-based company via Instagram (where all great relationships start, right?) What started out as an Instagram caption between the creator and her gal pals has since been embraced by the sparkling water brand and their cult following (moi included).
- Quay My Girl Sunglasses I first pulled the My Girls out of the box and thought, “I’ll never wear these unless I’m an extra in The Bug’s Life.” When I finally mustered up the courage to wear them out in public, everyone kept complimenting my shades. They have since become my go-to shades for spring! Thanks, Gigi!
What are you favorites for this month? Leave me a comment below with your recommendations!