- Heart Shaped Sunglasses I just got my hands on these sassy little sunnies this week, and I can’t wait to wear them to the lake this weekend! Sunglasses should be fun, whimsical, and fairly cheap. If you’re anything like me, the closest body of water loves to eat your sunglasses, and at only $12 I can stomach the sacrifice. Making me look like my favorite heart-eyed emoji is an added bonus.
- Native in Nashville Tee My blog boss friend, Amber from Native in Nashville, created a line of tees (and newly added snapback) to sport your Nashville pride wherever you go. (Actual “native” status not required.) I recently wore my Native in Nashville tee on a trip to Denver and received many compliments, even from the TSA agent. She recently expanded her line to include another of my beloved Tennessee cities, Knoxville. If you want to solidify your Native status, Amber is offering Goldwill Digger readers an exclusive coupon code for 20% off your entire order with coupon code goldwilldiggerxoxo for the entire month of July!
- Vanessa Mooney Choker I finally let go of my fear of looking like The Girl with the Green Ribbon Around Her Neck and embraced the choker trend. This Vanessa Mooney choker is my favorite because it’s simple, sleek, fits well, and doesn’t have any embellishments. Once I expand my choker horizons, I’m going straight for this one.
- adidas Superstar Sneaker You may have noticed a trend in my Non-Goodwill Gold posts by now, and it’s sneakers. I can’t resist a good pair of trendy sneakers because I live in sneakers on the weekends. Spotted on everyone from Gigi Hadid to Dave Chapelle, these classic shoes will always be in style. If your size is unavailable online, check the boys sizes. This is where I found mine (and saved $10!).
- Rent the Runway Unlimited Have you ever wished that you had Cher Horowitz’s virtual wardrobe? That’s how I feel when I scroll through all the options on Rent the Runway Unlimited. You’ve probably heard or used Rent the Runway in the past to borrow a designer dress for a one-time event and then returned it, but Rent the Runway Unlimited is a GAME. CHANGER. The subscription service lets you borrow three items at a time and exchange as often as you’d like or keep as long as you’d like for a monthly fee. Other than Goodwill and Rent the Runway Unlimited, I can count the number of clothing items I’ve bought in the last three months on one hand! (Full review coming soon!)
What are you loving this month? Leave me your recommendation in the comments below.