1. Beats by Dre – Powerbeats 2 Did you make a New Year’s Resolution to be healthier in 2016 like me? After receiving these headphones as a Christmas gift, my number of awkward gym moments have decreased. You know the one…where you are getting your inner Usain Bolt on and you rip headphones out of your iPhone. Your iPhone takes a trip down the treadmill and skids across the gym floor as everyone turns and looks? Am I the only one that experiences this on the reg? Not anymore with these handy, dandy, wireless headphones. Plus, SuperCam wears them! (No dabbing required!)
2. Uncorked – Leigh Ann & Courtney Kerr We all have that first love…you know the first fashion blogger you fell in love with? Mine is Courtney Kerr. Her style, spunk, charm, and little dose of Southern sass rival Suzanne Sugarbaker. (Side note: Netflix needs to add Designing Women to its lineup!) Courtney’s new podcast with Leigh Ann Adam covers the topics you talk about with your girlfriends after a couple of glasses of vino. NOTHING is off-limits or censored…just how I like it!
3. Nike Air Max Thea (ON SALE!) Athleisure isn’t going anywhere for spring. Embrace the trend with a classic and versatile pair of sneakers you can pair with skirts and dresses when spring arrives. The Nike Air Max Thea is my current fav, but I’ve also got my eye on these Stan Smith Leather Sneakers! (GiGi is a fan, too.)
4. PopSugar Must Have Subscription Box I’m a big fan of subscription boxes, and the PopSugar box takes the cake! Each box has a variety of products ranging from home, beauty, food, fitness, lifestyle, etc. The $39.95 price is more expensive than other popular subscription boxes like Birchbox and ipsy, but the quality and value of products is far superior. The value of the January box was over $120! The PopSugar Subscription Box is also a great gift to give to the “hard to buy for” lady in your life (or treat yo self!)
5. Street Level Faux Leather Tote & Wristlet Have you been looking for the perfect tote for work, gym, travel, or to carry your booze? Can’t decide on black or brown? Look no further because you can have your cake and eat it too. This tote is versatile for everyday use and roomy enough for travel or a couple bottles of wine! Bonus: It looks much more expensive than $48! How can you go wrong with 463 five-star reviews?!
Another favorite from January? Anthony’s Goodwill Story Do you have any January favorites or an inspiring story to share?