1. Honest Sea Salt & Sugar Body Scrub. I love the concept behind Jessica Alba’s Honest Company, emphasizing non-toxic household products. This Sea Salt & Sugar Body Scrub is nothing short of heavenly. The lavender-vanilla scent is refreshing without smelling like a dryer sheet, and leaves my skin smoother than any other lotion I’ve ever tried. I leave mine in the shower and use it twice a week. Much to my disappointment, it hasn’t helped me get Jessica Alba’s abs yet.
2. Erin Condren LifePlanner. New year = new planner. This is my fourth Erin Condren planner, and I simply can’t find any other planner that holds a candle to my EC! I love picking out a new design every year (the one pictured is the exact one I ordered). I highly recommend Erin Condren’s LifePlanner to all those organized folks out there and those that aspire to be!
3. Serial. If you’ve lived under a rock for the past year and haven’t been listening to Serial, you should start…yesterday. The subject of Serial Season 2 is Bowe Bergdahl, an American soldier captured and held hostage by the Taliban for nearly five years. Sarah Koenig and crew explore the suspicious circumstances surrounding his disappearance and capture. With only a few episodes of Season 2 released, you can listen while waiting on that next elliptical to open up.
4. Nars ‘Audacious’ Lipstick in Barbara. I recently received a custom makeover at Sephora (ahhhmazing), and the Make-Up Artist recommended this “Kylie Jenner” color. Though I’m not a Jenner fan, she knows her way around a good lip color. Though I’m not jumping on the brown lipstick bandwagon, this lipstick flirts with the brown lip trend without looking like a 90’s MTV VJ.
5. e.l.f. Natural Lash Kit. Quit buying those expensive fake lashes! You don’t need them! I have bought the expensive lashes from Sephora, and this Lash Kit from e.l.f works just as well (at a fraction of the price). The key is using the right glue. I recommend the Duo Lash Adhesive in Clear. I also cut the lashes in half and only attach them on the outer half of my lashes, creating a more natural look. Still haven’t mastered fake lashes yet? YouTube..you’ll get it eventually. I did.
What are you loving this month? Did you receive a Christmas gift that has become one of your favorites? Leave me a comment below!