- Love Your Life Not Theirs by Rachel Cruz – New Year’s resolution to pay off your credit cards and get out of debt? Comparison is the thief of joy, and Rachel Cruz’s book, Love Your Life Not Theirs, is a road map to end the comparisons and associated spending habits. In the end, we are comparing our real life to everyone else’s highlight reel and have no clue the amount of debt required to create that highlight reel.
- Steve Madden Edit Booties in Burgundy – If you’ve been living under a fashion rock, burgundy is having a YUUUGE moment. I snagged these booties (under $100 and available in velvet too) at the beginning of fall and haven’t looked back yet. I get compliments every. single. time I wear these!
- Fuji Instax Mini 8 – Cue the over exposed nostalgia of my Polaroid camera of the 90s with the Fuji Instax. I received this for Christmas and had a blast snapping pics on Christmas morning! This is perfect for parties and gives your guests a little momento to take home because who gets pictures developed anymore?
- eBags Packing Cubes – If you travel even a couple of times a year, packing cubes are a MUST. HAVE. I received these for Christmas a couple of years ago, and they completely changed my travel game. Even in my furry of last-minute packing, I can be somewhat organized with these packing cubes! This is also a great gift for the globe-trotter in your life.
- Nike Air Zoom Strong in Rose Gold – Rose gold jewelry, home goods, and now sneakers? Why not? Have any fitness related New Year’s resolutions? There’s not better way to motivate yourself than with some new sneakers! (Also available here)
Do you have any December favorites or favorite purchases from 2016? Leave me a comment below!