Run, don’t walk, to your local Nordstrom (or visit the Nordstrom website) to shop the Nordstrom Anniversary sale before it ends on AUGUST 8th! This also a great time to get a head start on your Christmas shopping! Some of my favorites sold out quickly, but here are my nine must-haves still in stock (limited sizing) from the #nsale!
1. Hunter Rain Boot: My Hunters have lived through rainy days trekking around UT’s campus and the Nashville Icepocalypse of 2015. They have a special place in my heart.
2.Zella Live-In Leggings: These are my go-to leggings for around the house, running errands, or to the gym. I love my Lululemon, but these are a close and under $35 alternative. I bought my first pair over 2 years ago, and they have sustained weekly washings.
3. UGG High Top Sneaker: I’ve raved about these sneakers on Facebook and Snapchat, but they seriously are the bee’s knees! There are only limited sizes available, but check for restocks!
4.Clarisonic Mia: If you’ve ever wanted to try a Clairsonic, the NSale is the perfect time to make that investment. This product rarely goes on sale but is $30 off during the sale. I’ve had my Mia for over 5 years, and she is still chugging along.
5. Spanx Power Short Mid Thigh Shaper: Everyone needs Spanx, even Beyonce. Stock up!
6. Vince Camuto Feina Bootie: If you are looking for an essential bootie for fall/winter, these booties are perfect!
7. Steve Madden Over the Knee Boot: I bought last year’s version of Steve Madden’s Over the Knee Boot and put them in constant rotation. (See them in action here.) I’m digging the edgy lace-up detail of the new style.
8. Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Robe: Though I don’t personally own this robe, I gifted it to my mom for Christmas a few years back. It’s the perfect gift for the hard to buy for woman in your life because you can never have too many robes!
9. UGG Slipper: I received the older style of these UGG slippers a couple of years ago for Christmas, and I have worn them every single day since! I have hardwood floors throughout my condo so these slippers keep my footsies warm, comfy, and offer just enough support! Though they aren’t listed as machine washable, I throw mine in the washing machine once a month or so to keep them smelling like roses!
Have you shopped the NSale yet? What are some of your favorites? Leave me a comment below!