This post is sponsored in part by Bravazzi. All opinions are my own.
- Converse Chuck Taylor in Gold Need a fun sneaker for summer? These are perfect! I snagged them during the OUTRAGEOUS Nasty Gal sale for 75% off, and I have worn them non-stop since. The versatility of the gold sneaker pairs well everything from yoga pants to summer dresses!
- Thrive Market Obsessed with Costco like me? Thrive Marker is basically the online, organic version of Costco. Through direct buying, Thrive Market is able to offer customers lower prices than traditional retailers, like Whole Foods. There is an annual membership fee for the organic food retailer, but most make that fee back in the first two orders. (I did!) For every paid membership, a free membership is given to a low-income family. Some of my favorites items are the Thrive Market Almond Butter, Great Lakes Collagen, and Gaia Golden Milk. This is also a great option if you don’t live near a health food store.
- Up & Vanished Up & Vanished is a must listen if you love true crime podcasts, like Serial. Give it a couple of episodes to get hooked, but you will be binge listening in no time! If you were left unfulfilled with Season 1 of Serial, you will not be disappointed. I won’t give any spoilers, but there have been multiple arrests during the course of the podcast.
- Aztec Indian Healing Clay I had read about this “magical” healing bentonite clay in a couple of beauty articles, but I was reluctant to succumb to the mystical powers of the most reviewed beauty product on Amazon. From Khloe Kardashian to Mindy Kaling to reddit users, everyone is singing its praises. With the price tag of $11 for 1 lb., I had to try it out. There’s a laundry list of touted benefits including eliminating toxins, treating acne, and stimulating blood circulating. Though only using it once a week, as recommended, I see an improvement in my skin. (FYI: It can be very drying so apply moisturizer after use.)
- Bravazzi Since completing Whole 30 in August I have eaten 80% gluten free, which means I’ve had to cut back on my beloved brewskis. With pool and lake season upon us, I craved the convenience of a beer without the added crap! Bravazzi swooped in to save the day! These all natural hard Italian sodas are light and fruity, perfect for summer! My personal favorite flavor is Limonata! Bravazzi is brewed in Memphis and currently available in liquor stores locally in Nashville and Louisville.
What were you loving in April? Leave me a comment below.
This post is sponsored by Erin Condren and contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own.
Though I don’t talk about my full-time job much on my blog, my 8-5 is jam-packed as an in-house attorney. One of the many reasons I started Goldwill Digger was to release my creative juices pent-up from years of legal writing and contract drafting. With the additional deadlines and commitments as a blogger, it’s important to balance my full-time job, side hustle, and personal life.
- Organize and Write EVERYTHING Down. If it’s not written down, it doesn’t get done. I have been a devout planner user since middle school! I am on my fifth Erin Condren LifePlanner™, and the LifePlanner™ has made my hectic and daunting schedule manageable. With the vertical layout seen above, I divide my day into three sections, personal, blog, and fitness. I record ALL of my commitments, events, deadlines and to-dos pertaining to each area of my life in the appropriate section. Compartmentalizing each area of my day has vastly improved my time management and organization.
- Prioritize Your Time. Yes, you have as many hours in a day as Beyoncé, but it doesn’t always feel that way. At the beginning of 2017, I made a goal to work on my side hustle 10 hours per week. I had to figure out where to get these hours, and I was not giving up my sleep. I encourage you to do a self audit and figure out what activities in your life are time suckers. For me, it was mindless television. I cut the cord at the beginning of the year and magically found a few extra hours in my day!
- Wake Up Earlier. Ew. I know. After months of coming home drained after a full day of work and a workout, I flipped my schedule. Because fitness is important to me, I started working out in the morning a couple of days a week. I commit to myself to wake up early and write it down in my Erin Condren LifePlanner™. The changes to my schedule have freed up a couple of hours after work to focus on my side hustle. Maybe you work better early in the morning, so the few hours before your full-time job are the most productive.
- Be a Weekend Warrior. After a long day at your full-time job, how focused and productive are you at your side hustle? If you’re anything like me, you have a good 1-2 hours of focus, and then your brain turns to mush. I plan my larger tasks for the weekend where I can block 3-4 hours to tackle big projects. I allocate 1-2 hours a day during the week for answering emails, scheduling posts, and promoting content.
Shoes: Sam Edelman (ON SALE!)
Do you want to take the first step in balancing your life, side hustle or not? Use the coupon code GETSOCIAL15 at Erin Condren to receive 15% off your order! Stay tuned for an Erin Condren giveaway coming to Instagram on Monday! Follow me here!
Are you balancing your side hustle with a full time job? Do you have any tips that work for you? Leave me a comment below.